Thursday, December 24, 2009

So far so good!

So the bf is outside for a cigarette (he's french, it's normal). So I have time for a short blog (because he sucks on that cig like it's something else) ;)

We went to the grand-parent's last night for a short visit, and the bf and them hit it off I think! Grand-pere just kept asking the bf "all they drink is wine over there eh??". But it was interesting to hear about how he had spent time there and in Amsterdam in the 2nd world war. Little does he know we're going there for spring break to get ridiculously drunk and high, while he saw war and hurt. Cruel world.

Southern, sorry to hear about your laptop, hope it made a full recovery.

And it's really exciting to see I have more readers and followers!!

Oh the bf wants to go fishing with my dad... should i be worried about this? lol

1 comment:

  1. Benny it's great that it went well with the grandparents. As for the bf going fishing with you father I think it is terrific that he wants to and sounds like a nice way of getting to know each other better.
    It's already Xmas morning here so I can say Merry Xmas and hope you have a wonderful day.
    Regards Stef.

    ReplyDelete