Sunday, December 13, 2009

One of those nights.

Last night was another one of those nights, where I watched the crew get drunk at the house with the help of beer pong and flip cup and whatever belligerent games they were playing. I myself was not drinking, I don't like to drink, I just don't feel right when I'm doing it. So instead, I get high and in turn, I am entertained by all my drunk friends.

Later in the night, is when everyone ventures out into the cold and goes to the bar that most people can vote on (which usually takes all night). But I stay at home with my high self and wait for them to get back. I'm like the worried mom, worrying about her kids, and staying up to make sure they're back before their curfew. But actually I don't get worried at all, I'm high and alone, so I either clean, play x-box, or jerk an unhealthy amount of times.

Without fail, the roommates and who ever was left clung to them at the end of the night, find their ways back to the house, and we all have a mini after party because by this time, I've been awoken again, or I was still awake rubbing one out. Then we're up till 7 am making fries and rolling joints.
But that's usually how my weekends go around here. I'm a spectator of the going out process, but I do not partake in the actual event. I don't mind it.


What do you guys do on the weekends?

I feel like if I go out, I'm reminded of the times when I used to go out A LOT. The times when I was single, and half the reason I'd go out was to look at guys and possibly hook up. So this "man on the prowl" attitude just finds it's way back into my head when I go out these days. I don't actually hook up, I love my bf, but that's the reason why I don't like going out, it's the fact that everyone's drunk, pretending to be someone else, just to get some pussy or cock. It's a hostile environment for someone like me, who doesn't know how to go out and have a good time cuz i'm too busy checking out the jock's ass at one of the 50 pubs we have in the city.

Thankfully the bf likes to go out when he visits, and I have a good time with him. I like having to speak for him because he thinks his english is bad (which it isn't).



P.S.
Southern I am so sorry to hear about your work being lost like that. I can't imagine what that felt like. I hope you find the time and that wanting to draw again. I have a feeling you're really good at it. Keep them in a safer place next time though :P.

And Mikey! To have my inspiration comment on my blog AND follow me too, just made my week. I had not gotten any views or comments until you and Southern, you both just gave me hope to keep doin' it. Thanks man. Oh and i'm jealous you saw that invictus movie. I personally find rugby players to be some of the hottest men on earth. I'd say hockey is second, You just don't see all that muscle and dirt flying when there's pads and helmets in the way you know? lol. I know the locker room makes up for it, same for any sport lol. I hooked up with the captain of a rugby team at one of the unis here in the city, love the sport ever since lol.

Should I add pics to my posts?

Wake and Bake? I think So!

1 comment:

  1. It won,t be long till you get out again - you sound very domesticated. I had a number of friends that did a variety of drugs and funnily enough they were mostly unanimous that the one that caused them to most grief was alcohol.I'm not much of a drinker or party animal myself.
    Regards Stef.

    ReplyDelete