Thursday, December 10, 2009

Day 2

It's 11:19 am and I'm still laying here in bed, just finished my last assignment of the semester and from now on, it's wishing for snow, listening to Celine Dion's Christmas music and hoping someone in the house will buy some rum so I can mix it with Egg Nog... Mmmmmmmmm

Last night, a foot of snow just came out of nowhere. We brought the dog out for a walk. (Oh yeah, I live in a house with 7 people, mostly students, a dog and two cats). The dog loved the snow, the 90 km winds, not so much.

So what more could I say about myself...
Well I paint, I used to draw, used to take photos all the time too until my camera broke. So i work with what i have, and that is paint. I've only started painting a few months ago, so it's a work in progress, but a lot of people compliment on some of them, so I guess I'm doing something right. I think I'd like to start selling some of them too. They're taking over the house, and if i were to sell some of them, i think I'd be more inclined to paint more. Having more weed would make me more inclined to paint too, since i don't paint unless i'm high haha.

Wow blogging is a lot different than just posting useless things in facebook and twitter all the time lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment