Friday, December 18, 2009

He's almost here!!!


dI am getting so excited, it's becoming bothersome. I have nothing to do to occupy my mind till the bf arrives tomorrow night. And I can only jerk off so many times a day too. Thank god one of the room mates has an xbox. I know I still have to shower tomorrow and shave and do some serious man-scaping. Like it's kinda scary down there. I had no reason to groom till he got back lol. Don't juge me.

A lot of people in the city are gone or are leaving soon to their homes for Christmas. I also having a really hard time figuring out what to get the BF for x-mas. It was also his birthday last month, so I kinda have to make up for that too. I can't get him clothes because he's too picky. And then there are certain things I can't get him because he wouldn't be able to take back on the plane. I already have a little booklet of blowjob vouchers lol. I'm sure he'll like that. I remember him mentioning how bad he wanted maple syrup for Christmas haha. Weirdo. So i have blow job vouchers and maple syrup... this sounds messy.

But if anyone has any ideas for a foolproof gifts, that would be nice. Oh and remember, I'm a broke student, So not too drastic.

1 comment:

  1. I hope your voucher book is at least as thick as a dictionary and don't wear your self out before he arrives.A nice music CD that you can both enjoy always does it for me, shouldn't dint the budget to much.Hope you have a wonderful get together.
    Regards Stef.

    ReplyDelete