Saturday, January 2, 2010

Bon voyage

Well.. the bf just left in a cab for the airport. Now there's 40ish days until I see him again.

I'm not a morning person, nor can I go back to sleep once i'm awake. So this morning I get to be sad and tired and restless. Great. I didn't cry this time when he left... neither did he... and that worries me... are we less emotionally attached now? Or does my upcoming trip to France in Feb make us not so sad when he leaves? I hope it's the 2nd one...

Even though the bf and I didn't really do much on his visit other than sit around and smoke and drink for most of the holidays, I had a blast. I love being around him so much, he makes me smile, and can suck a mean dick. Fuck I miss him...

We took it into the shower the other day. That's one of my favorite spots. Doesn't matter what kind of shower it is, it's always a good time. And you can't help but feel that since you're already in a shower getting clean... then you're more inclined to be dirty lol. You know what I'm talking about.

Oh and the bf once again managed to leave an article of clothing behind, a sweater this time. I don't know if he does it on purpose, or if he actually didn't have room in his suit-case, or he didn't like the way his sun-glasses fit.. I dunno... I can't complain lol...

2 comments:

  1. Well Benny kinda know how you feel - it's just after 5-30am Sunday morning and I'm getting ready to go to work.As for the not crying I imagine it would be the second - when you see a light at the end of a tunnel it is usually so much easier to deal with.Keep busy and the 40 or so days will fly by and you will be telling us all about France. Hope you had a great new year.
    Regards Stef.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it seems like you guys have an amazing relationship... kinda jealous lol

    ReplyDelete