Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Back to reality


Well it looks like it's gonna rain again..
School has started, I already missed my class this morning. went to my second only to have the prof tell us that it was nice to us again and that it looked like our group got smaller, good afternoon.

I'm not yet prepared for school. I'm mentally still in vacation mode. fuck

Oh and the bf somehow got stuck in Chicago airport yesterday because of all the bullshit they've been doing over there now. he almost had a break down. But apparently he made friends with some new yorkers and Parisians and got a hotel paid for. I told him "well babe, i'll be the next one to stressed over traveling" while thinking "god I hope i'm not fucked like he is"

I miss him though

So I did two more paintings. And they're kinda creepy. I have this like Gothic clown thing going on. And everyone seems to be enjoying them. And a lot of people also mentioned selling them. So i'm beginning to wonder, should I try to market my paintings? How does one go about doing that? Should i start walking around with my amateur paintings in the city and ask random cafés to put em up on the walls? I dunno man...

I have an idea for the 3rd.

Would it be pretentious if I were to post pictures of some of my paintings? hmmm

[picture: Simon Nessman]

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Benny back to earth but life goes on and you are lucky enough to have some very fresh fond memories to help pass the time. Hope the BF gets back safely.
    As for your paintings I'd certainley love to see them - marketing is not my forte but you must have teachers that can point you in the right direction and even a bit of research on the net can give you ideas. Good luck with it.
    Regards Stef.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Took your advice guys, thanks.

    The bf made it out of chicago finally. But his luggage didn't make it out chicago. So he's waiting. I hope this hasn't ruined his love for traveling lol.

    Oh and the first line to the post.
    "Well it looks like it's gonna rain again"
    Is from : four-letter-word by the Gossip.
    Very good song. And the bf's fave band.

    ReplyDelete