Thursday, January 21, 2010

Birthdays, undies and sand


So, I'm not sure why it took me so long to post again on here... I'd think about it a lot, but never brought myself to do it. But ANYWAY! It's my birthday! I am 22 years old. Which seems like such an awkward age. I'm in between those years where u could go to the bar, and the years you don't want to come lol. I can't even see myself being 30...
We're having a Pot Pot Luck here at the house tonight! Everyone is supposed to bring either food or some weed, or both. Should be interesting, bunch of people in my house just high out of their faces and eating like pigs. Can't wait lol.

I don't know if this is the case for everyone, but do you have those certain pairs of underwear where when you're wearing them, it means you desperately need to do laundry? Well that's my case. I have the worst possible pair of nasty white underwear on. And all I want is to get to the mall so I can buy some nice hot undies. But I have no car. And i'm too lazy (and it's my b-day) to do laundry today. Usually i just go commando when there's no clean undies. But it's fucken cold out to have my jeans buttons rubbing against my junk at -10 degrees. I wanna get some Aussiebum undies sooooo bad! the Plobtr I think it's called. But is it worth spending that much for underwear?

27 days until I'm off to see the BF. I know this countdown isn't actually getting bigger, but to me it seems like it. Knowing that the only thing between me and him is time, just makes time that much more stubborn. Father time needs to get his shit together.

I wonder what father time looks like, I think how people portrait him is as an Old man with a bag of sand. Why can't it be a Sam Worthington look-alike running around in tights and throwing sleeping dust all my body... I mean place!I might post some more pics of paintings next time.

5 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Benny - hope you have a great day - the evening sounds interesting.
    Regards Stef.
    ps Interesting about father time - you have a point - if he is ageless he just might be cute to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Benny! Enjoy the celebration.
    I'm cracking up about the underwear thing. I would say in the past year I've done a good job of making it all of the sexier variety- but I'm required to have some regular boxer briefs that are suitable for hockey games- boyfriends orders! lol

    I agree with Stef- I'm going to use this image of father time too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog from hb9's but happy belated birthday. Now I'll go back and read from the beginning to learn more about you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday! seems like my kind of party lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. dude im toly late wishin u a happy bday.

    ReplyDelete