Tuesday, February 16, 2010

WOOOOO

In a matter of 24 hours, I will be on a plane on my way to see my boy in France. I get more excited every second. I think of what I'm going to do to him when I get there. Then I feel bad about the pain he'll be in for a couple days, limping about Paris because I plowed him too hard. But anyway, I just want to get there, sitting on a plane for hours and hours is not my cup of Tims.

I've yet to finish packing or get all the homework done... because I'm too fucking excited!!!

The bf and I had mentioned threesomes and stuff before but never went any further than just talking about it. We would talk about fooling around in public areas too lol. But I'm scared to try and get some naughty scenarios on the go without sounding weird to the bf. Do europeans do that kind of stuff? I'd have a threesome with him and girl before i'd do it with him and another guy. I feel like there wouldn't be as many awkward moments or jealous eyes if it was some broad we asked to join us lol. I dunno, you guys got any ideas for some out of the box sexy time?

If we make it to Amsterdam like we're planning, I'm def going to one of those sex museums lol.

4 comments:

  1. lol i'm sure he can take it- but make sure he is able to walk....

    about the 3sum thing- i personally think that with someone you care about entering that sorta dynamic isn't a good idea. i mean it's way different with just a bud/friend/fuckbud but with someone you love- i don't recommend going that route.

    but public fun or something else that is a little bit adventerous... GO FOR IT! :-P I'm sure you can be creative with it.

    have a wonderful trip Benny- I am way jealous of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have safe trip - then have a ball.Threesomes - I have enough trouble one on one. I'm inclined to agree with hb9, but you guys are big boys so you will work it out.
    Good luck and have fun Stef.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Europeans do that! Well, French people definitely too! lol
    So, what language do you speak with each other? I hope French coz I think it's way sexier than English lol

    Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you may be in another country, but i'm sure they have internet access. I'm sure I'm not the only one curious about the wild crazy french sex in public.

    ReplyDelete