Sunday, February 7, 2010

That bump.

So I don't know about you.... but I have a weakness for a guy in sweat pants. Well not any guy, but when a fit guy, is walking about in (preferably gray) sweatpants, the shape of the butt is just accentuated profoundly. Then of course, there's the bulge. And you can always tell what kind of underwear they're wearing too by how the dick is pressed against the front for your viewing pleasure. They just scream sporty, lazy and comfort all at the same time. Or what I like to say "jump in, there's plenty room". But you gotta think, these guys have to know it's on display, so you also gotta think, are they purposely flaunting? I think so!

















It looks like I got a job! Not one I'm very proud of, but I think i'll be making some money. Room mate and I are going to be buying and selling iphone accessories and services at my school. I've already bought a bunch of stuff because you show me a bunch of stuff that comes in different colors... I'm sold!


















fuck I should start going to the gym ... -_-

5 comments:

  1. Benny - don't mind the grey joggers, love your comment " jump in there's plenty of room ". I suppose if you got it flaunt it.
    Wish you luck with your job, hope it means you will be eating well when you get to France.
    Regards Stef.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the bump ha- great title. and can't fault your picture selections either.

    glad you found something to get you some cash for your trip. but still do your studies young man ha :-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, John I don't want to be responsible for a relapse! (even though i'd smile too)
    But yeah, I don't really know where these ideas come from. The weed speaks to me. But when people ask me to explain it to me, I tell them I don't know lol. I should say that I don't remember cuz that's mostly true too. I wish i'd be getting more offers though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Benny, I am your latest follower, enjoying reading through your stuff, keep it up.

    All the best www.gayoncemeanthappy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete